We take care of older people who need residential nursing or day care, helping them to live as independent and comfortable a life as possible. The home is run on a Christian basis, with a loving family atmosphere.
We sometimes have vacancies for full or part-time carers, or for members of our domestic or catering teams. If you are a caring person and looking for a job, why not ring us and ask for Lesley Daniels.
11 Prowse Close, Thornbury BS35 1EG
Tel: 01454 412266
Permanent, South Gloucestershire
Family Law Solicitor is required by a passionate & driven niche Family Law Firm based in South Gloucestershire.
You will be a Family Law Solicitor who is Newly Qualified or above. This is an exciting opportunity for a Family Law Solicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities in a modern & dynamic Firm. Training given if newly qualified.
The Role & Responsibilities:
• The successful Family Law solicitor will demonstrate an expertise in dealing with Family matters, including:
o Children matters
o Financial matters
• Able to manage your own case load and work with a degree of independence.
• A knowledge of Employment law and Litigation would be advantageous.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Strong IT skills and experience working with a case management system.
• Have knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Regulations.
• Be a team player.
• The ability to support and work with a friendly small team in a niche high street Solicitors office.
• Able to build and maintain good rapport with clients, as well as provide clear & accurate advice.
• Location: South Gloucestershire
• Salary range: Dependent upon PQE
• Job type: Permanent
• Experience: NQ & above
• Job Section: Private Practice
• Working Hours: Full Time or Part Time considered
Contact Lynn Bevan at Bevan Evemy Solicitors by phone, or E mail your CV below.
Bevan Evemy Solicitors, 55 Broad Street, Chipping Sodbury BS37 6AD
Tel: 01454 800457